Time: Sign-in begins at 7:30 am, training from 8 am to 5 pm
Lunch: Will be provided
Fee: $240 per participant
There is no course scheduled at this time.
The objective of this training is education in budget management. No prerequisite or advance preparation is required. Participants will participate in lectures and computer learning lab exercises utilitzing Excel.
Topics to be covered
- Organizing the budget process
- Decisions in preparing the operating budget
- Sustainable budget policies
- Forecasting revenues and expenditures
- Salary & Benefit forcasting
- Trend & Historical analysis
- Sales tax analysis
- Revenue Manuals
- Budget theories and new innovations
- Citizen engagement
- Revenue Forecasting
- Budget Monitoring
Registration and Payment Procedures
- A combination confirmation and invoice will be emailed to you within three working days after you submit the registration form.
- Please reference the invoice number and attendee's name on your check, or mail a copy of the invoice with your check. Sorry, we do not accept credit cards or EFT payments.
- Payment is due prior to the workshop.
- If you do not receive your confirmation/invoice, or if you have any questions or need to make changes to your registration, please call 940-369-7843 or email CPMworkshops@unt.edu.
- Preregistration is required. Registration ends TBD.
- Refunds (less a $25 processing fee) will be honored if written request is received at least 5 business days prior to the workshop. Refund requests may be emailed to CPMworkshops@unt.edu.
- No refunds when notified less than 5 business days before the workshop.
We do not reserve blocks of hotel rooms. To find a hotel, we suggest using a travel website or hotel website and searching on the training location.
Certificates verifying completion of the Budget Management course will be emailed to the address provided on your registration form after the workshop. CPEs are not offered for this course.